We were coming home from the Library and I told Thomas to run up to the door while mommy got Suzette out. It is a short distance and I figured he'd be ok in just his socks this one time. I heard him start to cry and figured he had tripped and fell ( he was out of my sight at the door) I walked around the corner with Suzette and happened to see a struggling bee on the ground. I asked him if he stepped on the bee. He said yes and we went inside to assess the damage. In taking off his socks I tried to ask what foot or where on the foot it was and the story kept changing. On the left by the toes, on the right by the heel. So I asked him again
"Did the bee sting you?"
"Yes"
"Where did it sting you?"
"Right there." (poking his cheek)
So I still don't know exactly what happened . . . but this is the story I caught on tape.
(Which he loves to watch over and over again and laugh at himself)



No comments:
Post a Comment