Friday, August 22, 2008

Loving our new house!!!

Here are some fun pics of us LOVING our new place. My next post will be pics of the inside!
This was taken after we weeded and trimmed the front yard foliage with much enthusiasm!! (Our first time ever taking care of a yard---I wonder how long the enthusiasm will last?)
Running in the sprinkler with Thomas' friend who lives across the street.
This was our fun water play day. We ALL got in the $7 pool, hee hee!!
The hose and its nozzle have been a very exciting purchase. Oh, the simple joys of house living after apartment living for 6 years!!!
Just today we spent some time outside--Thomas in the sandbox and Suzette on a blanket on the grass. We bought the turtle sandbox at a garage sale for $5 and he LOVES it-- I think it will be his favorite toy for a LONG time! Suzette decided to venture onto the grass and explore!

5 comments:

Carol said...

The house is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. I remember when we got our first house and had to buy a hose and garbage cans. It was weird. Somehow I just thought that stuff came with the house - I don't remember my parents having to buy them. And by the way, my enthusiasm for weeding has NEVER dissipated.

Anna said...

Hey Angela, I found your blog from Mimi's blog. Cute new duplex, I would love to have a backyard to play in. To change the subject, I really need to talk to you, but our phones are off and I don't have my ward list handy. Can you please send me your phone number or call me at 801-223-9603. Yep I'm in Utah! Hope to talk to you soon.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Congrats on your move, I love the place and how fun to have a yard and more privacy!

Brianna Avery said...

trust me the yard work will get old, but you will always be proud of your hard work!

Christina MC said...

What a beautiful home. We just moved into one 2 weeks ago. The rooms are set up but almost nothing is on the walls yet. I love S's dark hair!