Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny Photo Updates

Funny Face!! Suzette's First Tooth! (at 9 months) I love the toothless grin--I'm glad she's had it for so long. (I can't believe I got this shot)
She LOVES her bath. This is actually her trying to get into Thomas' bath. They can't bathe together because she gets too excited. Even on her own she is the most difficult baby to bathe. Every couple seconds she rotates from her tummy, to sitting, to trying to stand. . . I feel like I'm trying to wrestle a greased pig. I love this picture!
Notice the tippy-toes
Playing in the leaves!
It is so fun to have a house and a TREE! (that drops leaves, not like you Arizonans, he he) I just HAD to post this video. On election day I took the opportunity to educate Thomas a little about the Presidential candidates.

1 comment:

Marisa Baer said...

You NEED to send this to me and i'll put it on youtube. immediately!!