Amateur photography (and occasional writings) of the Owen Family
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Angela's Birthday this week!
Angela always posts pictures of everyone else, so I'm posting some of her. She is so adorable! Here are a few pictures old and new.
Angie's birthday is this Wednesday!
We are good. We bought a house further east. J is the ward clerk and I am the 1st counselor in YW-we both love! our callings. Having not used digital cameras for my professional work in such a long time I am realizing how much I need to learn. I'll have to get a book here soon and read up.Happy Bday.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!!! =)
We are good. We bought a house further east. J is the ward clerk and I am the 1st counselor in YW-we both love! our callings. Having not used digital cameras for my professional work in such a long time I am realizing how much I need to learn. I'll have to get a book here soon and read up.Happy Bday.
Happy Birthday my friend!! Hope you had a great one.
Post a Comment