Amateur photography (and occasional writings) of the Owen Family
Saturday, March 27, 2010
What we've been up to...
A fun trip to the zoo.
Mom and the kiddies on the Merry-go-round
Thomas and Suzie love to ride their bikes
They both love to get dirty. This picture of Suzie is particularly northwestish - gray skies and cool temperatures, playing in the sandbox = playing the mudbox - fun!
Daddy singing!
Dad and his school choir
Mom in her ten virgins fireside
Thomas performing at his piano lessons' sharing day
Suzie at gymnastics
Thomas at the drums - have mercy!
I love the post, pictures, and all the fun things your family is doing! I cannot wait to meet the new addition to the family...only a few weeks away! ya!
1 comment:
I love the post, pictures, and all the fun things your family is doing! I cannot wait to meet the new addition to the family...only a few weeks away! ya!
Post a Comment