Awesome pictures! It is great to keep tabs on the family. We sure miss you guys : ) Any plans to head to AZ for the holidays? Maybe we will see you there.
Hey Guys! How are you?!? It took a bit of searching, but I found you. I hope all's well. I'm glad to know you are bloggers...I'll be adding you to our favorites list! I also have a bit of a choir question for Ken. Could you possibly email me your email address? Mine is singingrae@gmail.com Thanks! Rachel (Robertson)Cox
3 comments:
Awesome pictures! It is great to keep tabs on the family. We sure miss you guys : ) Any plans to head to AZ for the holidays? Maybe we will see you there.
Hey Guys! How are you?!? It took a bit of searching, but I found you. I hope all's well. I'm glad to know you are bloggers...I'll be adding you to our favorites list! I also have a bit of a choir question for Ken. Could you possibly email me your email address? Mine is singingrae@gmail.com Thanks! Rachel (Robertson)Cox
Good to see you and your family are doing so well Elder Owen!
Post a Comment