Hey I just made my blog private and I can't remember what your email address is. If you email me then I can email you an invite. my email address is averyfam4@msn.com in case you don't have it.
Hey guys! It's the Wacky Widdisons... stumbled on your blog thru the Crandalls! Congrats on little Suzette! She is gorgeous!I can't believe how big Thomas is! looks like you guys are going really well!!
Hey Angie! I was so happy to find your blog. Your kids are SO CUTE! Congrats on your new little girl, she is precious. Hope you are doing well and feeling good.
6 comments:
Congratulations Angela! I haven't seen you in a while and have been dying to meet little Suzette. Hope you are doing well.
Hey I just made my blog private and I can't remember what your email address is. If you email me then I can email you an invite. my email address is averyfam4@msn.com in case you don't have it.
Oh it is so cute!! He looks like such a big boy now. It is sad when their looks change so suddenly, but he looks so cute with his new do.
Hey guys!
It's the Wacky Widdisons... stumbled on your blog thru the Crandalls! Congrats on little Suzette! She is gorgeous!I can't believe how big Thomas is! looks like you guys are going really well!!
We came across your blog also! Suzette is adorable and I can't believe how big Thomas is either.
Hey Angie! I was so happy to find your blog. Your kids are SO CUTE! Congrats on your new little girl, she is precious. Hope you are doing well and feeling good.
Post a Comment