Hey that is such a funny post. She is so adorable angie. I love all the snuggly pink outfits. I miss those days of dressing bailey. Oh well. blue onesies here i come. - love stacy
I found your blog on Christina Crandell's blog. I clicked and was so happy to see that you guys had another baby - and a girl at that. How's WA? Are you getting used to things yet? We have a blog too - but it's private so send me an email at accahan@msn.com and I will send out the invite. I'd love to keep you in the loop on our crazy lives. Congrats again! She's beautiful! Christine Cahan
4 comments:
Hi Angela! I love your pictures of your baby girl! She is so beautiful! How are you holding up with two?? Do you know when those play dates will be??
How cute are those pictures?? I'm excited to meet Suzette. Keep those pictures coming!
Hey that is such a funny post. She is so adorable angie. I love all the snuggly pink outfits. I miss those days of dressing bailey. Oh well. blue onesies here i come. - love stacy
I found your blog on Christina Crandell's blog. I clicked and was so happy to see that you guys had another baby - and a girl at that. How's WA? Are you getting used to things yet? We have a blog too - but it's private so send me an email at accahan@msn.com and I will send out the invite. I'd love to keep you in the loop on our crazy lives. Congrats again! She's beautiful!
Christine Cahan
Post a Comment