Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweet Suzette

Our Sweet Suzette has turned 8 months!! She has grown so much I felt she needed a post all to herself. Suzie, or Skeeter Bug as we affectionately call her sometimes(long story), is our little go-getter. Crawling at 6 months, now pulling herself up ALL the time, she is a ball full of energy and happiness who knows what she wants. In this pic her hair is kind of scraggly, but there is something about it I really like. I also posted the rest of my favorites. Our little photo shoot Her infectious Smile! At the fair
Getting into everything
I know what I want and I DON'T want this!
Vegetables?

5 comments:

Christine said...

She is SO gorgeous! Her complexion is beautiful - and she looks so sweet. We can't wait to meet her in the spring.

Eric said...

Hi there Ken and Angie! Found your blog on the singers newsletter. What a beautiful family! Congrats! TTYL! p.s. Our blog is http://hartheaven.blogspot.com/

Take Care! Eric and April Hart

arly said...

Hi! It's good to get an update on some old friends. Your kids are darling, and it looks like you're doing really well. Wishing you the best.

Carol said...

She is so cute! And you can sure tell she and Thomas are related. I love Thomas's quotes, by the way. Those are classic. Make sure you have a hard copy of them somewhere.

Rachel Hudgins said...

so cute!!