
I am starting an organization called Rainier Family Opera, along with 3 other women, and after months of preparation we just finished our inaugural concert! The singing and acting was great, the attendance was fabulous, and the reception afterwards was elegant. If you are curious to know more about our goals and see our bios, click the link on your left that says "Angela's singing site." I manage the blog and did the fliers and programs for this first event. We heard we got some publicity in the Tacoma News Tribune and someone from the paper actually came to our concert!!! We hope to put some of it on You-Tube. Of course I thought Suzette should get to wear a pretty, frilly dress like Mommy!!
2 comments:
You look gorgeous. I am sad that you are no longer in the area for me to listen to your beautiful voice. What a wonderful thing to start in that area. I know that there really isn't much of that kind of entertainment in the area. Congratulations!!
you look fabulous! and so does baby Suzette! I'm glad your night went off well. Congratulations.
Post a Comment