1. Thomas
2. Thomas (at 2 1/2) knows how to play games on the computer and wants to play Curious George games on the PBS website whenever I go near the computer(they're great!)
3. The picture was taken by my new toy--(our new camera)
We decided to actually "stimulate" the economy
with our stimulus check and so we bought the Nikon D60 digital SLR camera. So I will show you the great pictures it takes!!
Of course portraits of the children!
We saw a deer on our way to Mt Rainier National Park
I thought it was quite fitting that the first shots our new camera took were of the toddler "enjoying" his chocolate pudding! (We have photographed 100's of these events but I still think they're cute)



6 comments:
I'm so excited for you that you finally got your camera! I'm hoping to get mine in the near future! Cute pictures.
Nice camera. J and I decided to buy a camera with our check also, but there was a hitch with the sales guy, J got fed up with him and canceled the order so now we are looking again for a great price. Oh well, glad you got yours. Happy picture taking.
Congratulations! I know you have wanted one and you'll have lots of fun with it!
I'm waiting for more great pictures! :)
Hi - this is Kenny's cousin, Tamara. I just got your blog from Cal and I'm just tickled to see how well your family is doing. I love being able to stay in touch better! Your pics are beautiful - I love my SLR that my husband gave me for Christmas. Still trying to figure it out though! Rely on point & shoot for vacations, etc. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I love your blog.
PS If you'd like my family website, just forward your e-mail to me and I'll add you to my update list.
Forget about the camera!...at least Thomas knows what's most important in life...CHOCOLATE!
Post a Comment