Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Fathers Day



Fathers Day was fun, and Angela made it a special treat. For breakfast I got a delicious omelet and then we opened presents. She got me a frame for my doctorate degree and new pictures of the kids to hang on the wall at my office.


At church they gave each father an entire pie! Of course Angela wanted to take some pictures on Father's day and so we tried to take some with me holding both kids. Getting them both to look at the camera at the same time was quite the trick. We took this just outside the church building. I also got a delicious dinner of BBQ bacon-wrapped chicken! She also made homemade ice cream to go with the apple pie.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

your little girl is so cute I can't stand it! What a doll! She is growing so fast!

Heather said...

Wow! A whole pie?!? That's crazy! Nice pitures too. Your kids are so cute.