Saturday, September 6, 2008

Setting up the house!

As I promised--pics of the inside--especially for our family that all live far away :( Everything isn't perfect yet, but if I waited until then, it would never happen! (I did have to make sure it was a sunny day) Front door and front room (Ken playing Bach) fireplace on the left Bookcase, fireplace, kitchen to the lf kids rooms to the rt (Suzette crawling into the pic)
Walking in from the front door (pic is a little dark but can you see our cool pot rack and DVD/CD holders on the wall from IKEA!)
Dining room (perfect size for our family)
Toy room (in its clean state)
Thomas' room

5 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE IT!! And I LOVE the pot rack - I think I have one similar. :) Oh how I wish I could open my doors and my windows. Sigh...soon enough!

Anna said...

Cute! I love moving to a new place and rearranging everything a totally different way. Looks Good!!!

Christina MC said...

Beautiful house and yard. How did you get equal exposure indoor and out in your front room picture.

Brooke and Mike said...

I am so happy for you guys...a HOME! How exciting! I love how your little princess is already crawling all over the floor in those pictures. CUTE... love you guys

tsbaer said...

Love that new house guys! Congrats!!!...it must be nice to be out of an apartment huh? I can't wait to leave this cramped little world myself. I'd like to point out that you have not 1, no not 2, BUT 3 tall lamps in your front room. I found this to be quite hilarious haha :)